• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat Browser Extension Print

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2022 Jun 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All, I just use print function through extension on chrome and edge to my dot matrix printer, and the words looks not very clear. This problem will not happen if I download the file and print through windows Acrobat DC. Is there any solution to print same quality as windows Acrobat DC from browser?

My language is traditional chinese, the attachment are the pdf file for test and my print result. Pls help me to solve this problem, thanks a lot!!

TOPICS
Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out.

As mentioned above, you use the Print option on the browser to create the PDF.

Could you please confirm if you select the "Destination" as Adobe PDF or the Save as PDF?

Please try creating the PDF using the Acrobat Extension for Chrome (https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/enable-createpdf-extension-chrome.html) or Edge (https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/acrobat-reader-edge-extension.html).

Check if that helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Meenakshi,

Thank you for the reply.

The PDF file is not created from Acrobat Extension or Print option on the browser, it is created from the website for most situation. The webpage is already converted to PDF, do you mean I need to convert it again through Acrobat Extension?

And I forget to mentioned that the situation only happened on dot matrix printer, others printer like laser or inkjet is fine.

Everytime I print the pdf file from Acrobat Extension, the problem will happen.

It is fine if I used Acrobat Reader DC installed in my computer to print.

So I just try to create a PDF file to test, and I found this problem. Same file but different results printed in Acrobat Extension and Acrobat Reader DC.

The attach test.pdf file I provided is created from "WPS Writer" installed in my computer.

Many Thanks,

Lawrence

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2022 Jun 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Meenakshi,

Is there any solution about this problem?

To reproduce the problem, please download the test.pdf attachment and print to any dot matrix printer:

1. Open Acrobat Reader installed on the computer to print

2. Open Acrobat Extension installed on chrome to print

In these two print results, you will see chinese words "日", "口" and "手" is different. I think it should be same.

If any other information is needed, please let me know.

Thank you,

Lawrence

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines