Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat Cancellation

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2021 Jul 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I want to cancel my Adobe Acrobat Subscription. I was on free trial but I forgot to cancel it within the time period. I really want to cancel it now but it won't let me because I have payment failure but I don't really have any money left to pay for it. Is there any other way that I can get it cancelled? Please help me. Thank you

TOPICS
Cancel subscription , Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have to have a valid payment method to cancel, so you can pay the cancellation fee you agreed to. Otherwise the debt can only increase.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any other way for it to be waived? I really have no financial capacity at the moment

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is very important to realise you are just posting in a public forum. We aren't Adobe. We can't sort this out for you. ADOBE WILL NOT CONTACT YOU. This is also very important, because scammers WILL contact you claiming to have all sorts of solution. You MUST contact Adobe. Really you must, or the debt will grow each month.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also important: when you contact Adobe they may offer a few free months. But at the end of the months you will start a new yearly plan - so do not accept any such offer. Adobe staff may have the freedom to reduce your charges, so be nice...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines