Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Adobe Acrobat DC 2015 - Not REcognizing Activation

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an Adobe Acrobat DC 2015 perfectly working and perfectly covering all my needs.

Since my last Windows 10 re-install it is appearing a windown saying :

" The Serial number XXXXX is already sued on a maximum number of PC. To use again Adobe Acrobat on this computer, you need to de-istall on another computer or insert another serial number valid " 

The Adobe Acrobat DC 2015 is installed only on this PC and not on any other PC.

I suspect that Adobe Server has record the previous installations i did, without tracking the various Windows Re-installs done

I there a way to overcome this problem ?

Thank you

Giuseppe

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat, Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

Hope you are doing good and sorry for the trouble. As described you are getting the error 'The Serial number XXXXX is already sued on a maximum number of PC. To use again Adobe Acrobat on this computer, you need to de-istall on another computer or insert another serial number valid'

When you launch an Adobe app, you get the above error. These errors occur if you try to use the app on too many computers. To resolve the error, follow the steps/suggestions provided in the subsequent help page https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/error-activation-limit-reached-sign.html and see if that works for you.

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines