• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat DC CoreSync Generating massive log files.

Community Beginner ,
Mar 18, 2022 Mar 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The log files are sometimes 100gb or larger and fill up the drive fast. 

I have tried running creative cloud cleaner, tried all of the process in previous posts...none seem to help. 

The entire log is filled with exclusively this error: 

error: :esstore: ES error code = 13. SQLite result code = 11. database disk image is malformed

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 18, 2022 Mar 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is the folder path for the logs incase anyone was interested:

User>Library>Application Support>Adobe>Acrobat>DC>Eureka>Acrocoresync>CreativeCloud>CoreSync

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 20, 2022 May 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exact same problem with the same pathway. The log files build up (usually 3 -5 files that are 500gb to 700gb) that fill up my drive and then I have to run OmniDiskSweeper to isolate the files and delete them. I've never had to do this before and it's a required task every couple of days. This seems like a huge problem that needs to be resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bob, 

Figured I would respond to you. I found this was happening because their were parts of previous Acrobat versions that were not being recognized by the Adobe Cleaner tool. I first went through the cleaner tool and removed it all, then I went into the Adobe folder in the above path and blew away the Acrobat folder(saved a copy first), restarted the machine, reinstalled acrobat, and the problem was solved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the info! I'll try that. I've never heard of the Adobe Cleaner tool until now. Appreciate the help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines