• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat DC crashes on app start and PDF open

New Here ,
Aug 28, 2022 Aug 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Acrobat DC, version 22.0 crashes when I open the app and crashes if I open the PDF.

I reinstalled the Creative Cloud Desktop app, I reinstalled Adobe Acrobat DC, it is the only Adobe app at the moment.

I tried with sign in / sign off, I tried with Acrobat removal app from the official site, I tried cleaning all traces of Adobe, I tried moving the Preferences folder from /Appdata.

I use Windows 10.

Everything worked in early July. I was using Adobe Acrobat to digitally sign documents with certificate.,

First, the app started crashing when I clicked to sign the document, then the sign bar was missing (or crashing app when hoovered over) then the app started to crash always.

I cannot open the app to turn on crash dumps, I cannot open the app to turn of protected start in sandbox.

WHAT TO DO?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 01, 2022 Sep 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Stjepan25836733anjm 

We are sorry to hear that. Please try to remove the application using the Acrobat cleaner tool https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/Labs/cleaner.html , reboot the computer and reinstall the application using the link https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/acrobat-dc-downloads.html  and see if that works. 

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines