• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe acrobat dc pdf layers and rich media

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2022 Jun 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am creating a pdf for a client which has layers and rich media. This is all fine and the document is created and I can view and interact with it as designed. The problem is that the client does not have an Adobe account and the preference is to have the file stored and accessed from Google drives but with the Adobe acrobat extension the rich media doesn't play and the layers are all shown. Does anyone know if/how someone without an Adobe subscription can use this functionality?

Thanks 

Lisa 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 08, 2022 Jun 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They don't need an Adobe account to use the free Reader.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 08, 2022 Jun 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

PDF is really not designed to display rich media outside of the Adobe Cloud. The pains you are experiencing are based on paths and access relative to the document location. The best advice I can give you is, if you want rich media to play correctly, store the file in the Adobe Cloud. I know that is not the answer you were hoping for, but Video links or other media were not really designed to work inside other storage systems like Google Drive etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines