• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat DC Pro and Scanner Interface Not Working Well Together

Community Beginner ,
Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Canon DR-2580C using the Canon drivers 1.3.0.2.  This is the latest driver for this scanner.  Both computers' operating system is Windows 10, the same version on each.

On my prior Windows 10 computer all of the options for each of the predefined settings are available.  I can check the Show scanner's user interface box, change the color mode, resolution, and paper size.  

On my new Windows 10 workstation all of the aforementioned options are greyed out.  The only options are Prompt to scan more pages, the output options, and Optimize image.  If I select a predefined scan setting, I cannot scan as I cannot enter the Color Mode, Resolution, or Paper Size.  The only way I can scan is if I select My Custom Settings and show the scanner's interface.  When I click on the gear icon to change the settings for My Custom Settings, the Color Mode, etc. are greyed out.

Both computers are running the same scanner drivers and version of Adobe Acrobat DC Pro.  

The new computer does not allow me to select the option to use the scanner's user interface for the predefined scanner settings.  I can select or unselect the use scanner's user interface for the custom settings.  But if I unselect use scanner's interface, the Color Mode, Resolution, and Paper Size options are still greyed out and not useable.

How can I fix this on my new computer?

Thank You.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , How to , Scan documents and OCR

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2021 Jun 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines