• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat DC Pro - "Sorry, something went wrong"

New Here ,
May 13, 2022 May 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am able to log into Adobe Acrobat DC Pro with my personal Adobe Account, but when logging in with my company account it gives me the "Sorry, something went wrong" error.

This happens on 2 seperate computers (One a company computer, and one my personal computer).
I am able to log into the adobe website with both accounts and attempt to log into the Adobe Cloud software. But when logging in directly on Adobe Acrobat Reader DC, or Photoshop (I tested that as well to see if it happens on all adobe programs) it gives me the "Sorry, something went wrong" error.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 13, 2022 May 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you signing out from one computer before you sign in in the other computer with the same AdobeID?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 16, 2022 May 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not believe this is the issue.
This is an enterprise account that we are trying to log into, and it does not matter which enterprise account we try to sign into, all of them get the same "Sorry, something went wrong" error message when trying to sign in.

I have tried all the troubleshooting steps (on both computers having this issue) provided in this article:
https://helpx.adobe.com/in/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-network-issues.html

As well as Re-installing Adobe Acrobat DC, trying to log in on a new windows profile, and even logging in on a seperate computer with a fresh installation of Adobe Acrobat DC.

I've done a lot of looking around and I don't see any more troubleshooting steps I could try. If there are more troubleshooting steps to attempt I would love to hear them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 16, 2022 May 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In that case, I'd suggest to check the volume licensing distribution for Adobe Acrobat Reader and deploying the CC desktop app in an enterprise environment.

See if the links below provides your organization with some additional insights:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines