Copy link to clipboard
When I try to open Adobe Acrobat DC, the process shows as suspended and then disappears
- Windows 10 pc 12Gb RAM
- Adobe Acrobat DC 21.007.20102
- Reinstall will open the program once, have me sign in
- After closing the program, it stops opening
- Thought it might be a licensing issue, went into adobe.com and deactivated the license for 2nd computer
- Reinstalled and programmed opened without asking me to sign in
- Closed program and tried to re-open and same process suspended
- Tried changing registry bEnableProtectedModeAppContainer to 0 and all other registry changes
- Tried repair and doesn't fix
- Tried compatibility mode > compatibility troubleshooter and doesn't fix
- Tried run as administrator and same issue
I am almost certain this is an account issue or licensing issue as this issue also appears on my 2nd computer.
Have something to add?