Adobe Acrobat DC will not open on windows 11 64bit

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2022 Aug 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have updated, tried to repair, uninstalled and reinstalled, and Adobe Acrobat DC will not open on my windows 11 64bit system. When I click on the app it will open the window for a split second and shut down, and it does not bring up any error messages. 

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having this trouble too since last night, and have tried everything. Tried getting help from Adobe's "Contact Us: Real help from real people", which was useless. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since last night, mine also crashes after a few seconds on my Windows 11 64-bit desktop. I've uninstalled, reinstalled, cleaned, tried multiple fixes that I've found at this site, and contacted the help line. Nothing works. I installed Adobe Acrobat Pro on my Windows 11 64-bit laptop, and it works fine. 

I do have to figure out how to make it work on my desktop, though. I have run a few logs of those 'cleaning' scans and some dump files. They mean nothing to me, but could someone else look at them and know what's wrong? 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 18, 2022 Aug 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I called the 'help' phone line and got this all resolved very quickly. Highly recommend!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2022 Aug 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So what was the resolution?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I allowed them to fix it remotely. It involved the cleaner tools, which I had tried to do but couldn't get to work. Here's the link to the cleaner tool fix ...

https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-discussions/adobe-acrobat-will-not-open/td-p/10277219

But just call them. Really. After knocking myself out with this, it took 10 minutes on the phone with them.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks for the link

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines