• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat Filter Commenting  options are not working

Explorer ,
Nov 06, 2023 Nov 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just did a  system update to the latest verion, Sonoma 14.1 and the Adobe Acrobat Filter Commenting  options are not working. For example after I check comments and go to filter to select for example Unchecked or any of the other options, none of them work.

Does anyone else has the same issue? or any ideas how to overcome this?

thanks in advance!

Screenshot 2023-11-07 at 11.55.56 am.png

TOPICS
Comment review and collaborate Experiment

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Nov 21, 2023 Nov 21, 2023

Turns out this was a glitch with Apple’s Sonoma 14.1.0.
once updated to Sonoma 14.1.1 the problem was fixed!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Nov 20, 2023 Nov 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why is Adobe asleep at the wheel?
People have been complaining about this issue for several montha and they are not responding to it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 21, 2023 Nov 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Turns out this was a glitch with Apple’s Sonoma 14.1.0.
once updated to Sonoma 14.1.1 the problem was fixed!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2024 Jan 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THANK YOU FOR THIS! I spent 2 hours with Adobe Support getting nowhere trying to solve why filtering comments stopped working. Finally found this thread and your answer, and lo and behold I updated to Sonoma 14.1 and it now works again. THANK YOU!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 30, 2024 Jan 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running Sonoma 14.1 and this is still broken for me. And making my work life miserable as I work through client comments. Argh.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is super annoying. Are you on OS 14.1.1? It didn't work for me when I was on 14.1.0. I had to go to Apple's website to download the latest OS, it didn't show up in my systems settings as needing an update. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, I'm at the mercy of our corporate updates, so my work laptop is still on 14.1.0 - but my home laptop is fully updated, so I will have to try a PDF there and see if that makes the difference. Not that it will help with work, but it'll be nice to nail down the problem. Thanks!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 08, 2024 Feb 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This still isn't working and updated to 14.3 now 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines