• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat for Electronic Stationary?

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2023 Jan 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think that for my purposes setting up a multipage fillible form (portfolio?) is the simplest way to tackle this. but I can't figure out how to do it.

I have it set up as a simple page with a text box that can be formatted into. Just don't know how to make it a multipage, filliable document where the text box doesn't just fill in with the same copy over and over.

TOPICS
Create PDFs , How to , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 20, 2023 Jan 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use unique names for the form fields.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 20, 2023 Jan 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The layout for the form should not be created in Acrobat, but in something like Word or InDesign.

Once the layout is complete, convert the file to a PDF and then add the form fields there. Make sure to keep the original layout file, though, in case you want to make changes in the future.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines