• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat Keeps crashing

New Here ,
May 06, 2022 May 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to convert a microsoft word file to PDF and it keeps crashing. What can I do? I closed application, retarted computer and this dors help. I am working on a Macbook Pro. 

TOPICS
Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 11, 2022 May 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Fiona

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble.

Is this an issue with a particular Word file or with all the files that you try to convert to PDF? Please try with a different file and check.

What is the version of the Acrobat DC you are using? To check the version of the application go to Help > About Acrobat and make sure you have the recent version 22.1.20112 installed go to help > check for updates and reboot the computer once.

Also try to reset the Acrobat preferences as described here https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-discussions/how-to-reset-acrobat-preference-settings-to-defau...

You may also try to create a new test user profile with full admin rights or enable the root account in MAC and try using the application there and check.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines