Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat Mobile new Fill & Sign

Community Beginner ,
Jan 19, 2024 Jan 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm stumped...

I have a project that requires 2 wet signatures (one x instructor and 1 x trainee) on an iPad and have been looking to use Fill & Sign. (ESignatures are, currently, not an option.)

The existing Fill & Sign app is being retired and Acrobat Mobile now includes the blue button link to Fill & Sign. However, despite the app stating that the pdf document will become non-fillable after signature, the document remains fillable/editable. My assumption is that I must be creating the form incorrectly.

Simply put, I have created a form with one text field which I have sent to myself. On my iPad, I select Fill & Sign, tap in and complete the narrative area, then I enter a wet signature (using the nib/pen icon) and place it on the form. I then select DONE and close the form. But, when I reopen the form - complete with signature- the text field can still be edited.

I have found old posts (pre 2022) relating to the Mobile App not functioning as expected but I had anticipated these would have been fixed given the old app is being retired!

TOPICS
How to , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 21, 2024 Jan 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unfortunately I posted the above before asking the question: What is the correct way to create a fillable form (such as the 'narrative' document) for use with the Acrobat Mobile 'Fill & Sign' feature?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines