• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat not opening browser for sign in

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2023 Mar 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to log into my adobe account on adobe acrobat on windows 10, my account is linked to my gmail account, when i click on sign in with gmail a message comes up saying "we have opneed another browser to authenticate sign in" or something along this line. However there is no open browser for me to sign in, what do i do? Thanks

TOPICS
Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Mar 23, 2024 Mar 23, 2024

However, if I open photoshop, the browser can bring me to the log in page. Then I can log in my account and I can open the Acrobat without any log in page. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 21, 2023 Mar 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Inuka289387233uww 

Hope you are doing well and sorry to hear that.

Have you started experiencing this issue recently? What is the version of the Acrobat DC you are using? To check the version go to Help > About Acrobat and make sure you have the recent version 23.01.2006x  installed. Go to Help > Check for updates and reboot the computer once.

Please refer to the section Browser won't open when you try to sign in from an Adobe app in the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/resolve-social-sign-in-errors.html and see if that works for you.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2023 Apr 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi , if Adobe Creative Cloud application is already installed on the computer, please sign in to it directly and launch Acrobat from it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 30, 2023 Apr 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. I have the most up to date DC installed and Creative cloud. And I opened Acrobat from Creative Cloud. And it still cannot open the browser and just closes Acrobat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem.

By @default2hq86nitu9a7

It looks that you have a different problem as according to your description, you are signed in. Can you open other programs of your subscription?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like the same issue. And yes I'm signed into Creative Cloud. See image. So usually when I open Acrobat a smaller window opens up with a way to login. But now its a blank white window that stays for a few seconds then Acrobat closes.Screenshot 2023-04-30 084728.pngScreenshot 2023-04-30 105111.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is your account linked to a third-party login service like Facebook or Google?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 23, 2023 May 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the EXACT same issue. I've uninstalled adobe (2x), reinstalled, tried launching it from my creative cloud, tried opening the document through my cc - nope. All nothing. Adobe launches, then a blank window pops up (where you'd normally sign in), no text appears, then it all closes, including the pdf. Can't interact with it at all. 

I REALLY need adobe to work for me right now (tonight) but clearly it's not gonna happen. Would love to find out how to resolve this issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 25, 2023 May 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Please go through the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/cant-click-accept-acrobat-reader.html and see if that works.

If it still doesn't work, please remove the application using the Acrobat cleaner tool https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/Labs/cleaner.html , reboot the computer once and reinstall the application using the direct link
https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/acrobat-dc-downloads.html and check

Regards
Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 23, 2024 Mar 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It doesn't work. Any other solution to solve this issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same issue. It showed this screen and closed right away. I use adobe clean and reinstall acrobat by using the link you providered but still showed the same thing. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

However, if I open photoshop, the browser can bring me to the log in page. Then I can log in my account and I can open the Acrobat without any log in page. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines