• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat number of installations

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2022 Apr 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I have two installs of Adobe Acrobate (laptop and descktop) of the same license if I only use one at a time by logging out of Adobe on the computer I am not using? I don't see this discussed in the license agreement.

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, as long as you are the only user of these two installations. This used to be covered in the EULA, but I have to admit I have not re-read every single word of it lately. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

After thinking about this a little more: It may be covered in the EULA for the prepetual license version and not in the subscription version. If you have a subscription, the license allows you to install it two times. If you want to install it a third time, you will have to deactivate one of the installed copies. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines