• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat opens blank window over document

New Here ,
Mar 21, 2020 Mar 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running Adobe Acrobat Pro DC version 2020.006.20042 on a Windows 10 Home version 10.0.18363 Build 18363.

When I try to open a pdf, the document seems to open, but then a blank, white window appears on top of the document window. I cannot close the blank window and cannot operate on the pdf in the back. I must close the program through task manager. I've uninstalled an reinstalled Acrobat twice. Each time, the program works as it should the first time but, after closing once, the same problem occurs. I suspect that thsi is related to the most recent update, and/or may be an account or sign-in issue. Any help is much appreciated.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , General troubleshooting , Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Were you able to get this resolved? I'm having the same issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2021 Jun 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Were you able to get this resolved? I'm having the same issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2021 Aug 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having same problem with Acrobat DC after versiion 21.005.20060 automatically installed on my windows desktop.  I can close the blank window, but then Acrobat DC closes.  I ran a repair, but problem still persists.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2022 Oct 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having the same issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines