Adobe Acrobat PDF Pack plan has stopped working for me, e.g., can't combine PDFs

New Here ,
Aug 23, 2022 Aug 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

Something odd seems to have happened with my Adobe Acrobat PDF Pack plan subscription. Basically, it seems to have stopped working. I took out a one-year subscription in early July and I've mainly used it so for combining PDFs into one and deleting individual pages from PDFs, but today it's not working for me. I can upload files, but once the pages upload, I see no button allowing me to combine those files or a "Save" button to confirm changes after deleting a page in a pre-existing file. Instead, what I notice is a blue rectangle on the right hand side of the menu bear prompting me to "Try Acrobat Pro", suggesting that I don't have the ability to do what I'm trying to do with my current subscription, but it hasn't been an issue up to now. Does anyone know what's going on and if there is an easy fix?

One additional point that may or may not be relevant is that last night I noticed that when I was downloading combined files, the last couple of them downloaded far more slowly than usual, but I didn't think too much about it at the time. Anyway, I hope someone can help and thanks in advance!

Mark

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?