• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat plugins are not displaying.

Explorer ,
Dec 09, 2022 Dec 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

I'm developed Acrobat plugin using C++,. It was generating .Api file I'm able to see the functinalities in my system.

I'm using Adobe acrobat pro dc -32 bit. Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat DC\Acrobat\plug_ins

plugin name I'm able to see in my system, But I given same Api to another sytem with same configuration the developed plugin unable to see. can you please suggest what and changes need my visualstudio or anything

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 09, 2022 Dec 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Check that it is the same 32-bit/64-bit install. You will probably want to build both.

2. Check for DLL dependencies. The Microsoft tool DEPENDS.EXE is useful for that.

3. Check that the installed Acrobat is licensed, and is not running as Reader. Reader will not load your plug-in. Look at the title bar to see if it says "Reader".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 10, 2022 Dec 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1)The user pc installed in Acrobat 32 only, Its a licensed Acrobat-32bit, running is also acrobat only.

2)How to check Dll dependncies, how to and where to load depend.exe properties.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 11, 2022 Dec 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dependency walker. http://www.dependencywalker.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines