• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat Pro 11 deactivate

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2021 Jun 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am retired and have been using Acrobte 11 Pro  for years but I had to replace the motherboard of my computer now I can deactivate  product to be abl to us it. This serves my needs and am notm willing to get a ne version when it used only for PDF function on a computer at home. Any help ot there

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 05, 2021 Jun 05, 2021

Your question is not very clear, I'm afraid. Are you having issue deactivating the product, or activating it?

If the latter, you'll need to contact Adobe Support and ask them to do an activation count reset on your license.

The former can't be done if you don't have access to the computer any longer.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 05, 2021 Jun 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your question is not very clear, I'm afraid. Are you having issue deactivating the product, or activating it?

If the latter, you'll need to contact Adobe Support and ask them to do an activation count reset on your license.

The former can't be done if you don't have access to the computer any longer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2021 Jun 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its both  deactivating on an old computer in order to activate on this computer. It was active here but needed new MB and now deactivate is grayrd out and i get the warninig about needing to deactivate or new product code. Thisa answersit thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@try67 

I have just spent the last hour on chat with Adobe support attempting to do exactly this.  After an hour of back and forth they tell me that they no longer have the tools to do this, and that my only option is to throw away the perpetual license I already own, and buy a subscription license to the latest version.  And I was asking about Acrobat 12 while the poster is asking about 11.  They tell me they can only do that for acrobat 2017 and newer (not for Acrobat 2015 /12).

Basically, even though I own a valid license, they refuse to reset the count on thier servers so I can use it.

Do you have any o ther suggestions for rephil or I?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 23, 2021 Jul 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unless something changed very recently, they are dead wrong. I recommend you contact them again and if they still refuse to help demand to talk to a manager. Do not let them send you back here, there's really nothing we can do to help you with this issue. Only they can.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 29, 2021 Jul 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It took less than 1 minute with a new support rep to take care of the issue.  Thanks for inspiring me to try again, and giving the proper phrasing for what I needed to do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 29, 2021 Dec 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

Just went through a very frustrating series of chats with Adobe Tech Support.  Similar issue, motherboard replace and get the need to deactivate on another device.  However, my Adobe Account shows that I do not have Acrobat XI Pro activated on any devices??  They gave me the party line that XI is nolonger supported, but this is not a product support issue, but a CRM softeware issue.  Any thoughts on how to resolve? 

Regards,

Robert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines