• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat Pro 2020 not responding status after running software.

New Here ,
Feb 24, 2023 Feb 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I installed Adobe Acrobat Pro 2020 on Windows server 2016 server, registered for myself and after starting I have the status (Not responding) all the time. I ran the option to repair the program again, reinstalled Adobe Acrobat Pro2020 and it did nothing. After reinstalling, I see that the program is registered to me right away and I have the status (Not responding) from the beginning. I am asking for help, because I cannot use the purchased software at all........ I did not buy the program so that I could not use it.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 28, 2023 Feb 28, 2023

Hi @SLAWOMIR28572344a86i 

Sorry to hear about your frustrating experience.

We see that you have a license registsred under your account for Acrobat 2020 and it is/should compatible with Windows server 2016. 

1- Reboot your computer

2- Run this cleaner tool to remove the existing installer and application’s file traces:

https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/Labs/cleaner.html

3- Download the Acrobat installer from here: https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/acrobat-2020-downloads.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 28, 2023 Feb 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @SLAWOMIR28572344a86i 

Sorry to hear about your frustrating experience.

We see that you have a license registsred under your account for Acrobat 2020 and it is/should compatible with Windows server 2016. 

1- Reboot your computer

2- Run this cleaner tool to remove the existing installer and application’s file traces:

https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/Labs/cleaner.html

3- Download the Acrobat installer from here: https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/acrobat-2020-downloads.html

If it still doesn't work, then there might be some issue with the current user account. Create a Hidden Admin account on your system and try running the application in that. 

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 06, 2023 Mar 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

For now, everything is ok. Thank you for your help :). 

Best regards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 06, 2023 Mar 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@SLAWOMIR28572344a86i 

That's good to hear. Thanks for confirming that.

Let us know if there's any further assistance is required.

~Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2024 Jan 31, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi. I have one last question. I would like to know if my license allows me to install it on the server with the Remote Desktop Service installed....... Or for the server with RDS role installed, there must be  buy another type of licene ? If another, than could you write me, wchitch kind of license should I buy for the RDS server ?  

Thank you for your feebback.

Best Regards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines