• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe acrobat pro dc 64 bit

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2021 Jul 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded Acrobat Standard DC (64 bit) from here. After I sign in, a pop up appears giving me three options similar to these:

• Start free trial
  • Buy from adobe.com
  • Quit app

Firstly I quit the app and restarts it, the same pop up apperas. I start the free trial. Now there's a day counter on the bottom left side of screen, which says 7 days left in trial.

Will I not be able to use the app after 7 days?

Bimla5CEA_0-1626369753014.png

I downloaded the standard version but it says 'Pro' when I open it.

TOPICS
Cancel subscription , Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 15, 2021 Jul 15, 2021

Are you thinking Acrobat Standard is a free product? It isn't., the free product is Acrobat Reader. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The installer for Pro and Standard is the same. Depending on your license it switches the functions you can and can't use. The trial version is only for Pro, which is why you're seeing it as being Pro.

Do you have a license for either version? If not, you'll be able to use it for 7 days for free and then it will most likely switch over automatically to a paid subscription (if you've entered your payment details), unless you cancel it in time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you thinking Acrobat Standard is a free product? It isn't., the free product is Acrobat Reader. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There exists a 64 bit version of Acrobat Reader?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 16, 2021 Jul 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, Acrobat Reader DC is 64-bits.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

++ Adding to the discussion

For more information about Acrobat Reader DC (Freeware application) please checkout the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/reader/faq.html

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines