• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat Pro DC (64bit) - Access denied upon request of E-signature.

Community Beginner ,
Mar 28, 2022 Mar 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When attempting to request an E-signature for a form I recieve the following error:

"Access Denied. You do not have access to this service. Please contact your IT administrator to gain access."

Can someone from adobe please assist with what is causing my account to not have access to this feature? This is the first time I've ever had issue with any of my creative cloud apps denying me access to anything.

TOPICS
PDF forms , Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 29, 2022 Mar 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry to hear that.

Is this an issue with a particular PDF file or with all the PDFs that you try to send for signature? Please try with a different PDF file and check.

Try to request signatures via the document cloud link https://acrobat.adobe.com/link/home/ and see if it's working for you.

Also, have you tried to change your Adobe ID recently? If yes, please go through the help page  https://helpx.adobe.com/sign/kb/how-to-change-the-email-address-of-adobe-sign-account-adobe-sign.htm... and see if that works.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 31, 2022 Mar 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your help!

Using the document cloud link worked!

(And for what it's worth for troubleshooting why the other way was giving the error, I'd not changed my Adobe ID recently.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 31, 2022 Mar 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

We are glad to hear that the request signature is working via the document cloud link.

Is this a work machine, managed by IT? Does your IT department manage the deployment of Acrobat in your organization? If so, they may have turned off Document Cloud services. If they're using the Adobe Admin Console, it can be turned on for specific named users.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines