Adobe Acrobat Pro DC displays graphics incorrectly

New Here ,
Sep 05, 2022 Sep 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear all,

Unfortunately, PDFs are sometimes reproduced incorrectly. For example, graphics with white areas in my PDF have a yellow background (e.g. around logos). Inserted white areas are rendered yellowish in the PDF. But some fonts are also reproduced in a different colour.

I have already googled several times and implemented measures for similar problems. Adjustments in the settings for "accessibility" or in the colour management of the laptop. Unfortunately all without success.

Can anyone help me?

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 05, 2022 Sep 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

May be the flattener preview can help with that:

If you're using various Adobe Creative Cloud software, have you look into using Adobe Bridge yet?

See here:

And what happens if you save copy of the original PDF as PDF/X-3 ?   See link below :

•  and croll down to the section "Color-managing PDFs for printing (Acrobat Pro)" and see the first few paragraphs that suggest using PDF/X‑3 standard:

• QUOTE from link above: "(PDF/X‑3) Does not convert colors. Use this method when creating a document that is printed or displayed on various or unknown devices. When you select a PDF/X‑3 standard, color profiles are automatically embedded in the PDF."

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines