Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat Pro DC running slow

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2022 Aug 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

My Adobe Acrobat Pro DC version 2022.002.2019 1 / 64 bit; Window 11 pro; HP 12 RAM; 

The program is running slow (1-2 minutes) when :

I move the PDF files to different folders and when I save the files after editing, adding pages to the current file. I follow the updating program instruction but it doesn't work.

Can you pls help to fix the problems.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 25, 2022 Aug 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @trung25802303lfb7 

Hope you are doing well and sorry to hear that.

Is this an issue with a particular PDF file or with all the PDFs? Please try with a different PDF file and check. If the file is stored on a shared network/drive, please download it to your computer first and then try again.

Also try to repair the installation from the help menu and reboot the computer and check.

You may also try to turn off the protected mode for testing. Go to Edit > Preferences > Enhanced Security > Uncheck 'Enable Protected mode at startup', Turn off the protected mode and uncheck Enhanced Security > click ok and reboot the application.
Note: Please turn on the security after testing to avoid any security risk.

Also, please try  to reset the Acrobat preferences as described here https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-discussions/how-to-reset-acrobat-preference-settings-to-defau...

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2022 Sep 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Amal

The problem is sometimes on and off. Do you thing should I  replace the current 1T HDD by another 1T SSD so that it run faster?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 06, 2022 Sep 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @trung25802303lfb7 

Have you tried the steps shared above? Please try the steps and see if that helps.

Let us know your findings

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines