• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat Pro DC Trial Limitations

Community Beginner ,
Sep 16, 2017 Sep 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I still use the program as Acrobat Reader after the 7 day trial expires?

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

acrobat reader is free and has no trial period.  use it as long as you like.

acrobat pro is not free and has a 7 day trial period which can be extended if you purchase a license or subscription.

[moved from Installing, Updating, & Subscribing to Acrobat to Acrobat Reader]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like I posted this in the wrong thread. I wanted to post this in the Adobe Acrobat DC thread. I have installed the trial version of Adobe Acrobat Pro DC. Can I still use Adobe Acrobat Pro DC to read and fill up forms like Acrobat Reader after the 7 day trial expires?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Basically, I want to keep Adobe Acrobat Pro DC on my system in case if I need to get a monthly subscription later.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no, you can't open acrobat and use it like reader after the 7 day trial period.

acrobat is acrobat and reader is reader.  it's unfortunate their names are similar and cause confusiong.

you can keep acrobat on your computer after the trial period ends.  you just can't use it. but if you start a subscription in the future, you'll be able to use acrobat (in the future).

[moved from Acrobat Reader to Installing, Updating, & Subscribing to Acrobat]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think Adobe Acrobat Pro DC should work as Acrobat Reader after the trial period ends. This way, like in my case, people that want to buy a monthly subscription on and off can still use it as Acrobat Reader and don't need to install Acrobat Reader separately.

Is there a way to submit this suggestion to Adobe? I see that they don't have any email option in Adobe Support anymore.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 17, 2017 Sep 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines