Adobe Acrobat Pro - I can't 'Save As' my PDF

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2022 Apr 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

When I try to 'Save As', the "Save" button is completely grayed out. Sometimes it'll flicker to the normal yellow to be clicked on, then goes back to gray. Once, I caught the Save button and was able to save the document, but haven't had such luck since. 

If I click around, everything becomes unclickable (the cancel button, save button, and any folders - if I wanted to save it into a different folder). Fortunately, my mac has touch screen on the keyboard, so I can cancel it there. The "Save" button also does not work on the touch screen bar.

I also updated to the latest version and unchecked the "Show online storage when saving files" box - still the same issues. Please help!

TOPICS
Create PDFs , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 15, 2022 Apr 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ashley

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble.

Would you mind sharing the version of the Acrobat DC you are using? To check the version go to Help > ABout Acrobat and make sure you have the recent version 22.1.20112 (Mac) Installed. Go to Help > Check for updates and reboot the computer once.

Also, try to reset the Acrobat preferences as described here https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-discussions/how-to-reset-acrobat-preference-settings-to-defau...

You may also try to create a new test user profile with full admin rights or enable the root account in MAC and try using the application there and check.

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines