• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat Pro installed and then stalled

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2022 Aug 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I've installed Acrobat and am trying to combine files and keep getting a mesage "Please wait while the document is being prepared for reading."  And the status bar is stuck, doing nothing, for at least 10 minutes each time I try...  Thoughts?!

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 05, 2022 Aug 05, 2022

Hi Lee,

Sorry to hear about the trouble caused.

Hello, I've installed Acrobat and am trying to combine files and keep getting a mesage "Please wait while the document is being prepared for reading.

Are you getting the above message only when trying to combine files?

Such messages appear when setting up documents for reflow this message may be displayed. Changing the preference within Reading allows Acrobat to process the current page only. 

Solution: 

1. Open Acrobat>Go to Edit > Prefere

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 05, 2022 Aug 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Lee,

Sorry to hear about the trouble caused.

Hello, I've installed Acrobat and am trying to combine files and keep getting a mesage "Please wait while the document is being prepared for reading.

Are you getting the above message only when trying to combine files?

Such messages appear when setting up documents for reflow this message may be displayed. Changing the preference within Reading allows Acrobat to process the current page only. 

Solution: 

1. Open Acrobat>Go to Edit > Preferences > Reading.

2. Under "Screen Reader Options," select "Only read the currently visible pages."

Related Help Article: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/message-content-preparation-progress-opening.html 

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines