• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat Pro Standalone Installer

New Here ,
Sep 02, 2021 Sep 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to install Acrobat Pro on a network that will never touch the internet. I understand I need to build a FRL package from the Admin Console, however every package I build still goes to prompt me for a sign in/license after install. I thought I needed a challenge key from the stand alone installer package and that would let me activate it, but at no point am I asked for a challenge key. Is there a step by step guide for creating an offline package with the license/challenge key built into the installer package?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 02, 2021 Sep 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It seems this is no longer possible. Adobe used to offer activation over the phone for its perpetual license version of Acrobat, but even that is gone now and online activation (at least once) is required. I'm afraid you're out of luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines