• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat Pro X printer issues

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2021 Apr 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I have an 18 pp doc, my printer will cease printing pages at 3 or 4 page intervals.  It then locks my adobe print job.  Then I have to control alt delete to end task to shut down my pdf.  However , visiting with cust service if I open the pdf by right clicking and opening in a different browser, it will then print all pages with no interruption.  Is there an easy answer to this situation or than uninstall and installing? I use Google chrome as my default browser. I know this version is an end of life product, but I do love it so and want to keep running it.  I just cant feasibly quit my print job every 3-4 pages everytime. Help?!

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , General troubleshooting , How to , Install update and subscribe to Acrobat , JavaScript , PDF forms , Scan documents and OCR , Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 26, 2021 Apr 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Fanci

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described the printing stops after 3-4 pages and then you have to force quit the application.

Would you mind sharing the version of the Adobe Acrobat Pro X you are using? Please check for any missing /pending update and reboot the computer once and see if that works for you, Go to Help > Check for Updates.

Also, please check for any missing/pending updates for printer driver and firmware and try updating it and check .

If the PDF is stored on a shared network/drive please try to download the PDF to your computer locally and then try to open it with Acrobat Pro X and see  if that helps. Web browsers use their own  PDF mechanism to render and display the PDF content and they are not Adobe dependant.

Please try to turn off the protected mode for testing (Win Only) and see if that helps. Go to Edit > Preferences > Enhanced Security > Uncheck 'Enable protected mode at start up' Turn off the protected mode and uncheck 'Enhanced Security' > Click OK and reboot the computer once.

Note: Please turn on the security after testing to avoid any security risks.

You may also check out the help page : https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/troubleshoot-pdf-printing-acrobat-reader.html and see if that helps.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines