• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat Pro

Community Beginner ,
Mar 03, 2023 Mar 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to be able to create a form that needs to be filled out and signed online and when it is submitted it comes back to me.  I know how to create the form and send to individuals for signature, but this would be a form that needs to be available to hundreds of people so I don't want to send to them indivually.  I would like to give them a URL where they go to complete the form, sign and when it is submitted it will come to me.  Can this be done?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Mar 03, 2023 Mar 03, 2023

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Mar 03, 2023 Mar 03, 2023

Don't do that. When you click that box it converts the form to an Adobe Sign one, which has very limited functionalities. You can revert it back to a normal Acrobat form via the More button in Prepare Form mode.

If you want a digital signature add a signature field, instead.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

<moved from enterprise&teams>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's how it works with any resource you share online. If you put a PDF file on a web-server and give the URL to it to multiple people they won't open the same file, of course, because it will first be saved to their computer (even if just as a temporary file), and then displayed to them. So all you have to do is add a Submit button to send it back to you by email, for example, upload it to a web-server or cloud, and share it with the users.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!  Can I add a submit button withing Adobe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Forget it, I figured out how to do it within forms.  Thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for all your help... not sure what I am doing wrong, but when I add a "signature" box in my form, the "ok" button disappears.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean? Which "ok button"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The button that says "ok", the button tool.  So when I start and it asks if the document needs signatures and I click the box for yes, the button tool is not available.  If I do it without clicking that box the button tool is available.  I need this form to be something people sign and then submit.  What am I doing wrong?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't do that. When you click that box it converts the form to an Adobe Sign one, which has very limited functionalities. You can revert it back to a normal Acrobat form via the More button in Prepare Form mode.

If you want a digital signature add a signature field, instead.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, I'll try that... you have been very helpful, thank you!  Have a wonderful weekend.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines