• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat Reader can not login

Community Beginner ,
Mar 27, 2023 Mar 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've installed Adobe Acrobat Reader 64 bits on my Windows 11 64 bits (22H2) OS build: 22621.1265

When I attempt to login into the app using my Google Account, the windows say that it has opened a browser tab, but the tab never is opened. I attempted to log in using the user and password, but the application said that the account required Google authentication and entered an infinite loop with no login. 

gbicocca_2-1679918175589.png

gbicocca_1-1679918127506.png

gbicocca_0-1679918087538.png

gbicocca_3-1679918298370.png

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , How to , Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does your browser prevent popup windows? If so, allow them either temporarily for this window, or turn this feature off, sign into your Adobe account and then turn it on again. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. I disable the popup blocker and the behavior continues 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've never used the "Continue with Google", and as long as you have an Adobe ID, you should be able to log in with our username and password. I suspect that if you select that, there is no need for a popup.  Can you log in with your username and password on Adobe's web site (https://account.adobe.com)? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use 2 browsers, Google Chrome and Firefox. In both browsers, I am logged. Each browser has a different account. I have my personal account and my work account on each browser.

With my personal account, I have my account with Lightroom & Photoshop, photographer pack with User & Password. With my work account always I use Google, and as you can see, when I try to create a password Adobe sent to me to login using google.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And one more: Have you tried a different browser? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. As I said, I am logged in both browsers. The normal behavior, will be use the account logged in someone of the browsers and link the account from browser to Adobe Reader, but that not happen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I never mad much luck using two different Adobe accounts on the same computer. I use a virtual machine for my 2nd account. Acrobat is trying to open the default browser, if the default browser is not the one that has the Adobe login you want to use, then you need to temprarily reconfigure what your default browser is. But again, this may still not work correctly. I don't think Adobe has a working system for two different Adobe accounts at the same time on the same system. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 31, 2023 Mar 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Karl, thanks for your detailed answer. I have two laptops, both with Windows 11 and two Adobe accounts, the first one is personal and associated with my Photographer plan, and the other is my work account. I'm a Firefox User, on my personal computer, my default browser is Firefox, and on my work Account is Google Chrome.

When I'm logged in, Adobe takes the login information from the default browser. On my personal laptop from Firefox and from my work machine from Google Chrome.

On my personal laptop, also in my wife's computer, has the same configuration with two browsers and two accounts. The configuration with 2 accounts works perfectly. In the present computer, the behavior before the fresh installation works fine.

If I change the default browser and make a logout from desktop application, then when I'm logging, takes the configuration from the new default browser. This is because I use a different configuration for Fill & Sign. 

Currently, I'm uninstalling the software, removing any temp files and restart to do a new adobe installation. My last try.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 31, 2023 Mar 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The only way to resolve the issue was creating a password and made a User & Pass login no using Google Account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another info. The Windows is a fresh installation with no more than 5 days.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines