• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat Reader does not install to the specificed drive in File->Preferences

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2022 Jun 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe CreativeCloud App (Acrobat DC) does not install to the specified drive in File->Preferences->Apps->install location->H:/Adobe/

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 23, 2022 Jun 23, 2022

Hello Heather,

I hope you are doing well. I am sorry for your experience with installing Acrobat.

Generally, the installation location should change once it is updated on the Creative Cloud Application. If still, it does not change, you can re-check the Location by clicking on the Profile Icon-> Preferences-> Apps-> Location for installation.

If it shows the changed Location, but still you are experiencing the issue, I suggest you download the offline version of the installer from the give

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Heather,

I hope you are doing well. I am sorry for your experience with installing Acrobat.

Generally, the installation location should change once it is updated on the Creative Cloud Application. If still, it does not change, you can re-check the Location by clicking on the Profile Icon-> Preferences-> Apps-> Location for installation.

If it shows the changed Location, but still you are experiencing the issue, I suggest you download the offline version of the installer from the given link:

Adobe - Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Download | Free PDF viewer for Windows, Mac OS, Android

Once downloaded, you will be asked for the installation path, which you can change directly from the installer.

Let me know if it helps.

Thanks,

Souvik.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the response, unfortuantly my C:/ drive is full and the Download from Adobe CC fails there as well, I will try what you suggested.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 24, 2022 Jun 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Heather24992408znje Hi,

The link I shared here would work like a standard download that you perform. You can download the installer to the location where you have enough storage space and proceed with the installation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines