Adobe Acrobat Standard 2017 - Stays open after quick printing from Outlook 2013

Community Beginner ,
Sep 27, 2019 Sep 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Version 2017.011.30148

Greetings, 

I have a user that likes to right-click >print .pdf attachments straight from Outlook.  The issue is Adobe opens full screen, and stays open. They have to close it after every print job.   They mentioned that this behavior is a recent development, and just started happening.  As a workaround, I have them leave Acrobat open, but minimize it.  Even with that, it still somtimes want's to open full-screen.   I've found lots of articles going back to 2014 about this problem, but with not definative fix.  I just wanted to throw this issue back into the world, and see if there is anything I can do.  

Thanks

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 30, 2019 Sep 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried working around this too with no success. 

I was able, however, to manage to keep the application minimized after it prints. But since there is little to no documentation at all on how to resolve this, the best approach would be to submitt a feature request/bug report

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 02, 2022 Aug 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same issue.  I have found that if I minimize Adobe, keeping it open, but on the task bar, it doesn't pop up after subsequent quick prints.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines