• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat Standard DC

New Here ,
May 03, 2022 May 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to install Adobe Acrobat Standard DC 2015 release on my Win10 pro. I had to upgrade my motherboard, Ram and video card. Same processor Same OS. It ran on this OS before just fine. Also with an older motherboard and ram. Now it wont install. Says I need to update my OS and browser. It opened a dated browser and there is only 1 OS above the one I have. One of the "Adobe" chat room techs said that the program was to outdated to run on Win 10 Pro. Not true as it ran just fine on the very same OS before the "Upgrade". My thought is that I may be being forced to purchase a newer version when the one I have worked just fine. Any help would be greatly apprieated. 

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 05, 2022 May 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry to hear that.

Please go through the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/update-operating-system-and-browser.html and see if that works for you.

Also, please check the correct answer marked here https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-discussions/adobe-acrobat-pro-2015-classic-quot-browser-or-os... and see if that helps.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Amal, I have tried all of these except changing the registry. There is a flaw in the Adobe system installer. I have win10 with the most up to date updates. I have the newest MS Edge installed and selected as default. This software worked just fine on this OS before. All I did was upgrade the motherboard and video card. As they are newer and have all the updates available there would be no reason for it to not install correctly. I have purchased a newer version although not at robust and it installed perfectly. So, the only issue was that Adobe wanted me to purchase a "New" version instead of using the one I have now.

Because of this if and when I find a viable alternative to Adobe, I will be switching all my PC's. I do however thank you very much for trying to help. It is refreshing to find people that are still willing to help. To bad the corporate world doesn't do the same.

God Bless and Keep you
John M Bell

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi John

I am sorry to hear that.

Adobe Acrobat 2015 is an EOL application and may not work with the latest versions of MAC or Windows. For more information about EOL please check the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/end-of-support-acrobat-2015-reader-2015.html

~Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines