• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat - Tuning to increase performance

New Here ,
May 13, 2021 May 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to know if there is a way (settings, registry keys, ...) to increase Adobe Acrobat Standard performance, or simply to avoid a big use of hardware resources.

Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I don't know of any tuning that can be done, but it may be we can improve the workflow to help, can you describe what is happening and what you are trying to do when you notice the use of resources?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply.

I would like to know if there is some best practices or something else, in order to obtain better performance, mostly working with pdf file heavier than normal, and in case the computer is not powerful machine (eg. i3 5th gen. with 4GB RAM)

In the last paticular case, trying to work with a PDF file extracted from a DWG, Acrobat DC is not able to load the file, and the application stuck in not responding mode. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 14, 2021 May 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Are you able to share a file as "Heavier than normal" doesn't really help out, my normal may be very different from yours.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 14, 2021 May 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Which hardware resources, specifically, are being heavily used when it takes a long time to open this file? It cannot, for example, use more than 2GB of RAM for any file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines