Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat X Pro - licensing issue

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2022 Jul 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Adobe Acrobat X Pro (purchased as a part of CS6 Design and Web Premium) worked fine for 10 years now. Recently the message "Test period expired..." appears when I open the program - I should license the software to use it further. When I try to license the software (again, as I have licensed the CS 6 already 10 years ago), the message appears again with every next start of the program. All the other programs of the CS6 still work fine. I tried to reinstall Acrobat, but the issue remains. Adobe support couldn´t help me, as they won´t support the CS6 anymore.  

Can anyone help me? 

Thanks in advance!
Rudi

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's your OS version? Did you install any other version of Acrobat, or even Reader?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OS-Version is Windows 10 Pro. I didn´t install other versions of Acrobat or Reader. I only installed the Creative Cloud Application to use the test version of Premiere, but deinstalled it when the test period ended.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, Acrobat X is not officially compatible with Windows 10, so problems are to be expected...

You should try a Repair Installation (from the Help menu) and if that doesn't help uninstall it, run this tool (https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/Labs/cleaner.html) and then re-install it, and hope it works... Make sure to install all available updates once you do, though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, I will try it. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried both, but nothing worked out well, unfortunatelly. While re-installing Acrobat, it says the license key is correct. When I start the program, the same problem as described above remains. 

Even if Acrobat X is not officially compatible with Windows 10, I use Windows 10 for 6 years now and it was fine all the time. 

Do you have any other suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 19, 2022 Jul 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The topic is still relevant. Any solutions? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines