• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat X Pro

Community Beginner ,
Jul 01, 2021 Jul 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, I have Adobe Acrobat X Pro from CS6. When I use it to open a PDF document, the file will auto close on its own after a few seconds. Can I check how can I resolve this issue?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jul 02, 2021 Jul 02, 2021

Hi Amal, i have managed to resolve this issue. Contacted Adobe support team via email and they have sent over a new serial number and installation link. It is working fine now. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you able to uninstall and reinstall that program?

In which operating system is this happening?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i did uninstall/reinstall twice but same problem occurs. I am using Windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 02, 2021 Jul 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble.

++ Adding to the discussion

Adobe Acrobat X is an old and EOL application and not supported on Windows 10 OS. For more information, please check the system requirements here - https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/system-requirements-old-versions.html

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Amal, i have managed to resolve this issue. Contacted Adobe support team via email and they have sent over a new serial number and installation link. It is working fine now. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Interesting! and thank you for sharing that solution.

Is very good to know that Adobe Support assisted you successfully. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This sounds kind of suspicious... Adobe doesn't normally have email support. Did you contact them, or did they contact you? And how?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're absolutely right. I missed that detail completely.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i used the online chat function to reach out to them on this issue; the agent asked me to uninstall/reinstall but it doesnt work, then he escalated the issue and asked me to wait for their email. Their support team then responded via email with the solution. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you contacted them via the official chat on Adobe's website then it's fine.

There are, unfortunately, many scammers on these forums who pose as Adobe Support and contact people via private messages, trying to get their bank details or passwords, or have them install trojans or malware, but it appears this is not the case here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

oh i see! Thanks for sharing, will be careful in future 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does it happen with all files, or just this specific one? What's your exact version of Acrobat (Look under Help - About Adobe Acrobat to find out)? What's your OS version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines