• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat X Standard

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2019 Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I just purchased a new computer and I have the serial number for Acrobat X standard. How do I download the installer? I followed the link from a similar question posted back in January but it no longer shows X.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 23, 2019 Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat X has been replaced by 2 newer versions. Support for Acrobat X ended November 15, 2015. Support for Acrobat XI ended October 15, 2017. Acrobat DC, the current version, will be supported until April 7, 2020.

Products and technical support periods

Per Adobe documentation it appears Acrobat X is not supported by Windows 10.

System requirements | Older versions of Acrobat

I recommend that you upgrade to Acrobat DC. Using an unsupported version of Acrobat means that security faults will not be fixed and the program might not and will not be updated for software bugs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 24, 2019 Sep 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi There,

Thanks for reaching out.

++ Adding on to the discussion

As stated above you, have the serial number for Acrobat X standard. You may try downloading the installer here -ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/acrobat

Note: As Adobe Acrobat X is a old application its no longer supported. Also, the activation servers are not available so it may or may not work.

Regards,

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines