Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat X Standard

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2022 Jul 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

Years ago we bought the Adobe Acrobat X Standard in the box. I still have the box with the disc. However, our new laptop does not have a place to insert disc capability. I can not find the download anywhere online. I did see a conversation in one of the forums with people having the same issue and you were able to email them the link to download. If that is still possible, can you please email to the following email address

[P.I Removed by Moderator]

Thank you for your help

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lisa

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. If you have registered the product online at Adobe you may download the application as described in the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/find-serial-number.html by clicking on the download button. 

Amal_0-1657740781236.png

Note: Adobe Acrobat X is an EOL application. It may or may not work with the latest Mac and Windows OS

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, thank you for the quick reply. This product was purchases so so many years ago, I doubt my boss has it registered online and if so, no way to know. I created my own adobe online account just to be able to send you a message to ask. In other peoples comments, I know they had same issue, and someone from adobe was able to email them the link to download. My issue is, we have the box with the CD and have always been able to just use the cd. However, we now have a new work laptop that does not have CD capability. I have the keycode from the disc to use. Is it possible to email me the link to download?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Otherwise, plugin DVD drives are inexpensive and easy to use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines