Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Adobe Acrobat XI - Cannot find ArialMT font

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2021 Sep 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This message is popping up upon trying to open any PDF, and also when converting a Word document over to PDF form.

f93fea83-91ac-4371-8ef5-721f82f77dd5.png

TOPICS
Comment review and collaborate PDF, Create PDFs, Edit and convert PDFs, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 14, 2021 Sep 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you look at the Document properties > Fonts for one of the errant PDFs, what does it say for ArialMT (if at all)

How exact method are you converting Word to PDF with?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2021 Sep 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am going directly to File > Save as Adobe PDF, in MS Word and selecting a destination to save it.

I am not sure exactly where the Document properties you're referring to is located, under what menu option. But ArialMT is an installed font that is available on my computer.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 17, 2021 Sep 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi tjdev,

Thank you for reaching out.

Kindly share the Acrobat version and OS details you are using.

It would be helpfull if you can share the sample PDF with us so we can check it at our end.

Regards,

Sweta Karn

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines