• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat XI lincence problems

New Here ,
Aug 23, 2021 Aug 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IK heb in 2014 Adobe Acrobat XI Pro aangeschaft. Tot op heden geen problemen gehad. Maar door een herinstallatie van mijn Windows PC heb ik alle software opnieuw moeten installeren. Nu krijg ik de melding “The serial number you entered has been revoked. This product cannot be lincensed. Please contact customer service”.

Nu heb ik contact opgenomen met de klantenservice en krijg ik de horen dat ik een nieuw product moet aanschaffen en ze niets kunnen betekenen. Het is toch raar……….

I purchased Adobe Acrobat XI Pro in 2014. So far no problems. But due to a reinstallation of my Windows PC, I had to reinstall all software. Now I get the message “The serial number you entered has been revoked. This product cannot be licensed. Please contact customer service”. Now I have contacted customer service and am told to purchase a new product and they can't help. It's weird.......
TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From whom did you purchase the license?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

TresBizz B.V.

P.J. Oudweg 4
1314 CH Almere
The Netherlands 

The companyis not longer in business. Thill last week Adobe works fine. After reinstall computer, this problem occurred.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

According to customer service you can only use the product for 5 years and then you are obliged to buy a new product???? Which is really weird, I just bought a license for mac and windows without a term. But according to customer service, that's internal policy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's absolutely not true. A perpetual license is, well, perpetual. You can always use it. However, it's possible that at some point it will stop being compatible with newer OS versions. Also, Adobe has retired some activation servers for very old versions (Acrobat 8, for example), so those can't be activated at all, but that's not the case for Acrobat XI.

Did you ever register this product with Adobe? Does it appear under your account on Adobe's website?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is registered and I can also see it in my account. Unfortunately, customer service is unwilling to help as it is an older product and they claim it can only be used for 5 years. I don't know what to do right now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact them again and ask to talk to a supervisor. They might have an "internal policy" but that doesn't mean you're compelled to it if it's not stated in the EULA you agreed to. You should be able to use the license you purchased, even if it's no longer supported by them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The contact was via online chat, as the Dutch numbers are not available. I have already tried to speak to a supervisor via chat, but that is next agent, not possible. Tried several times of course. All they offer is to present the problem here...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's no solution at all. We can't help you with this issue, and they should not have directed you here.

Have you tried this number? 020-201-3331 (Monday—Friday, 9am—5pm CET)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is indeed one of the phone numbers. Just called again and same story

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you ask to talk to a supervisor? What did they say?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That she can't help because it's an older product. She can give 2 euros a month discount if I take a membership on the last acrobat. They can do no more.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Disgraceful. You should insist on talking to a supervisor, or go to a lawyer. You can also try social media. Unfortunately, many companies care more about their public image than about actually helping their customers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

After talking to a team leader who also spoke very bad English (for English language support) I decided to replace Acrobat Pro with another product from another company. The costs for a lawyer do not outweigh the costs of the product. It's a shame that Adobe treats its paying customers this way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines