• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe ACROPRO SUBS

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2022 Mar 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why the (positive word) does Adobe charge me money every moth without a subsricption plan?

I did try a free trial, I got in contact with you to cancel it, since I wanted a subscription, that I can cancel every month not a year plan. You did cancel the subscription and paid me back but charge me 2 months later and every month forward from then. However there is no plan/abo in my Profile, neither are invoices listed.

Please explain asap!

TOPICS
Cancel subscription , General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 26, 2022 Mar 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These forums are mostly user to user. You need to (re)contact customer service directly. 

David Creamer: Community Expert (ACI and ACE 1995-2023)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2022 Mar 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe keeps on charging me double for one product. I does not help to contact Adobe personal. I tried. They asked my telephone number and at which time they can call to me. Then they sent me an email and claimed that they had tried to call me but I had not beenavsilable. That is not True. Nobody has tried to call me fro abroad. I have I just checked my Credit card. One More false charge again March22th 2022. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 27, 2022 Mar 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you not read my post? You have to contact customer service again. I see all of my subscriptions listed on my account page. (This is my CC account--I don't have an Acrobat-only subscription.)

image.png

image.png

Personally, I would dispute one of the charges with your credit card company until you get it resolved.

David Creamer: Community Expert (ACI and ACE 1995-2023)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2022 Mar 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is how I proceeded. Let it clear the credit card company by marking those transactions as unauthorized and block any further charges.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines