Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acropro Subs

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am facing the problem with subscription to Adobe Acropro Subs. Actually I dont know how I have got subscribed to this "service", since I was just kooking for standard Adobe applications. Actually  my standard support by Adobe has finished and I have no services in my plans right now, but I am still receiveing the bills for Adobe Acropro Subs and I am not able to cancel it. What shoul I do? Is it a fraud?

Please, advice.

Lubos Lesay

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Hi Lubos,

please note that this is mainly a public user-to-user forum. We are not able to help you with any billing, account or subscription issues. You will need to contact Adobe Customer Care for this:
» https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Click the 'circle with a speech bubble in it' icon on the right hand side to initiate a Chat.

contactadobeicon.png

It could be that you once started a trial of Acrobat Pro, which then automatically converted into a paid subscription after the trial ran out. Go to Plans in your Adob

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2024 Jan 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

get ready to pay $100 early cancelation fee. I only used adobe for less than 5 minutes and ended up paying $140. what a rip off. I will never use any adobe product again for personal use.  I dont care what the reason. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 09, 2024 Jan 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Contact Adobe and it's very likely you could get a refund.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines