Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Customization Tool

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2023 Mar 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

This is my first post in this support community. Sorry if this post might be dupplicated, I tried to search for an official answer with no luck, so I am trying here

I am a consultant working for an international company, and in my previous experience I have always used Adobe Customization Tool https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/Wizard/index.html to customize the installation of Adobe Acrobat with great success.

My current customer now is using the Creative Cloud based installations and they told me that every time there is an update/upgrade to the Adobe products, they lose any customizations they have set to their workstation computers with Adobe products installed. I have never used products deployed this way and I am not sure 100% what they are talking about, hence my question

If an Adobe product is installed locally, and this product is then customized using registry settings in Windows, and then an update is installed, would those registry settings be maintained? Does the Adobe Customization Wizard work for those products? And would it maintain the settings?

Thanks

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 13, 2023 Mar 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

<moved from enterprise&teams>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines