• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Editing on Google Drive

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2021 Jul 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an application embedden in Drive for Adobe. Till the last 10 days I was able to make edits on drive however now, i can not make any edit. I can re-organize, create and others but not editing. Anybody has any idea of why?

Thanks in advance,

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 26, 2021 Jul 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Gizem

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble.

Would you mind sharing the application you are using for Adobe to edit the documents on Google drive, also what is the workflow/steps you were doing?

Adobe Document Cloud for Google Drive is an integrated bundle of PDF services that allows you to do the following:

• Open and view PDFs online with Adobe’s high-quality web-based PDF previewer.
  • Create Adobe PDFs that preserve fonts, formatting, and layouts.
  • Manipulate existing PDF documents by deleting, reordering, or rotating pages in a PDF.
  • Combine multiple files from Google Drive into a single PDF that you can use for archiving or distribution.
  • Convert PDFs into various document formats while preserving fonts, formatting, and layouts.
  • Add comments to PDF files with sticky notes, highlights, and a freehand drawing tool to write notes for yourself as you view the PDF files.
  • Send the PDF documents for signature and track them.

For more information please checkout the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/document-cloud/help/using-google-drive.html

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines