Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe error

New Here ,
Jul 04, 2022 Jul 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am facing the following error "Your trial version as expired..." but I not using  trial version and my license anniversary is Feb 2023. How do I solve it since I am not able to work on Adobe.

TOPICS
Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 04, 2022 Jul 04, 2022

Hello Ivo,

I hope you are doing well. I am sorry for the trouble.

I checked the credentials you are logged in to the community and found three different subscriptions on your email address with other profiles.

It could be that you are logged in with the wrong profile, due to which you are getting the error as the subscription on your personal profile shows it is running on Grace Period while the business profiles have active subscriptions.

Let me know if switching the profiles helps.

T

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 04, 2022 Jul 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Ivo,

I hope you are doing well. I am sorry for the trouble.

I checked the credentials you are logged in to the community and found three different subscriptions on your email address with other profiles.

It could be that you are logged in with the wrong profile, due to which you are getting the error as the subscription on your personal profile shows it is running on Grace Period while the business profiles have active subscriptions.

Let me know if switching the profiles helps.

Thanks.

Souvik.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 02, 2022 Aug 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ivo,

I am encountering a similar problem. Though, I am continuously logged in with my correct account. Suddenly whenever I try to open up a pdf document, Adobe is asking for a license or a trial period. I have received the email announcing the prolongation of my current subscription on July 28th. My Adobe account is alright.
I was so irritated by the Adobe popup that I mistakenly tiped in another email address which is not my subscription email. Now the popup keeps asking me for a subscription for the (false) new email account.
How do I get rid of this? I cannot use Acrobat DC or the reader since this started to show. There is no account for this new email address. I disconnected using Apple for the login process. What is wrong?
This is so annoying. Please help.
Best, Verena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Verena, sign out then sign in. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot sign out with my new false email account. I am not signed in. I am constantly signed in with my correct account for which I have the subscription. The license popup is not allowing for anything at all. When I close it, Adobe closes as an application as well. Then I check my account (in the same browser - Safari) and I am signed in with my correct account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Verena25487480r2ld Hi,

I have shared some details with you on private messages. Please check and let me know so that we can proceed further.

Thanks,

Souvik.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Souvik, 

Where did you send it? Not to my new false account? I don't have a proper login for it. My good account ends in ...@....divo.com. For this I do have a password etc. Please use this one. I want to get rid of the false one. Since I am holding the subscripton via Apple I don't have a serial no. I could send you. Best, Verena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Verena22878859kwak Hi, 

I have sent an email to you. Please check and let me know if you have received it.

Thanks,

Souvik.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 05, 2022 Jul 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Souvik,

Thank you for your support, It was profile issue but I was on the right profile so I had to logout and login again and it start working.

Best Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@VMIP Hi,

Thank you for taking the time and letting me know that it worked. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines