• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Files wont open

Community Beginner ,
Jan 25, 2024 Jan 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was wondering if anyone could help me please as i am having trouble with opening adobe files. I keep getting this error message. I have repaired installation, restarted my pc, i have ensured the file type is .pdf for adobe files, but yet i keep getting this error message. I have had someone else open the same file and for them it opens fine. Which leads me to beleive it is something to do with adobe or my settings.

Charlie303735890y2h_0-1706177145566.png

TOPICS
PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 25, 2024 Jan 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Charlie303735890y2h

Hope you are doing well and thanks for reaching out.

This is usually an indication for a corrupt PDF file. When you hold down the Ctrl key when you dismiss this dialog you will get more information about the cause of the problem.

Please try to recreate the PDF from the original source file and see if that works.

Also go through the correct answer marked in the similar discussion https://adobe.ly/3vOoW6h and see if that helps.

Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems.

~Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines