Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobe form open message

Participant ,
Oct 21, 2019 Oct 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Support Team, 

After use adobe professional to open file which contained form inside, it show message as listed as below:

This PDF form requires a newer version of Adobe acrobat . Without a newer version, the form may display, but may not work properly. Some form elements might not visible at all. Click  Yes....

I understand it mean the computer's adobe professional version is older, but when I open it with adobe reader , it does not show any message. Can I ignore the message or use another way to open it by older version adobe professional. Thanks a lot

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What specific version of Acrobat Pro do you have?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My adobe is 8.0.thanks 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Support for Acrobat 8.0 ended Nov 3, 2011. I am surprised that it runs on your system. By running such an old and unsupported application you are running the risk of a hack attack on your system. It is a good thing that you are running a much newer version of Adobe Reader and it is not interfering with Acrobat. To remove the message, you need to update your version of Acrobat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 22, 2019 Oct 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

- - - - - - -

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Latest Acrobat 8 version is: 8.3.1

You should update it.

In any case this message is very surprising, can you share this PDF?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My company have adobe pro version as listed as below:

8 pro / dc pro / 10 pro / 11 pro

And the document is created from dc pro, how can it create document included signature for 8 pro version read ? Thanks a lot

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't expect 10 years of different releases to work well together. You will have many limitations, this is one of them. Adobe will be happy with that, it's not a bug.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does dc pro / 10 pro / 11 pro can save older version format ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This message is very specific, and normally comes from files made with different software (not Acrobat). Do you create this file? If so, how exactly do you create the file, with what software release and methods?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understood: it's a "sign" PDF form.

🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You mean the online Adobe Sign service? That's new tech isn't it, it won't be compatible with old software? I couldn't find a compatibility chart. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does dc pro / 10 pro / 11 pro can save older version format ?

You must convert the "Sign" form to an "Acrobat" form first, but some functions may be lost…

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another I make sure where can I download 8.3.1 version adobe pro? Thanks a lot

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Old upgrades seem to be gone. You also cannot reinstall version 8 or CS3. They are finished.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines