• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Live Cycle Form appears blank once filled out, unless being previewed

New Here ,
May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Live Cycle Form appears blank once filled out, unless being previewed in Outlook, Chrome, or anyother program than Adobe.  Anyone else have this happen?  or can someone help me fix this form?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 21, 2021 May 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not an LCD form. It's a regular Acrobat form, and it's working fine for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I was playing with that form, to see how much work it would be to redo it in Adobe DC.   I'll attach original form below.   Thanks for taking a look.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This one is also working fine...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The form works, I think I have it narrowed down to mac users filling it out with mac preview and sending it back to us.  The form looks filled out in Outlook preview, but when employees go to print it, it's blank.  Anything I can do to this form, to prevent that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. Instruct the users never to use Preview. It's a terrible application that corrupts PDF files just by opening them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, thanks for the taking the time to look at our form.   I will advise our employees to mention to the users, not to fill this out with Mac Preview.  I appreciate it!

Kelly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2023 Oct 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This issue may be due to compatibility problems. Try these steps:

1. Update Adobe Acrobat Reader.
  2. Check form settings for hidden text or fields.
  3. Save the form as a different file type.
  4. Contact Adobe support for further assistance.

Hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines